Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sparkle and Shine Fashion Divine

 

 


I purchased this skirt in December from New York and Company to wear over the Holiday season.  I love the matte sequins and chevron design of this skirt!  I wanted to make it more versatile to wear during other seasons.  Denim is the most versatile trend out there and my denim shirt has easily become the most rotated shirt in my wardrobe.  I wear my denim shirt with colored denim, leggings (print and solid - last seen HERE), shorts (last seen HERE), and now, sequins skirts.   I promise you this is not the only shirt I own...

I digress..... The dark colors together made this look too drab.  I brightened it up with a red blazer and a floral design necklace.  Another year-round trend?  Boots!  These short booties have a buckle on the side and cut-out detail which makes them easier to wear on warmer days.

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!  I sure am ready for a three day weekend!

Sequins skirt - New York and Company
Denim Shirt - Abercrombie and Fitch
Red Blazer - Kohl's
Booties - DSW
Necklace House of Gemmes ---> Buy it here!
Watch - Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment