Saturday, May 3, 2014

Maxi dresses for Spring!



 
 
I first laid eyes on this maxi via Pinterest!  Is it just me or does every girl wish she could turn their fashion Pinterest board into their actual closet?  I was determined to have this dress – two of my favorite things: Maxi dresses and chevron print!  This dress was kind of made for me…..and every other girl, for that matter!  It was SOLD OUT!  After performing several google searches, I finally found an online boutique that was restocking the black/mint chevron dress in just a week!  I set my calendar alarm so I would be prepared to purchase! I think that started the growth of my online shopping addiction…

 
Moving on.... This coral teardrop necklace (also an online purchase *ahem*) is a great pop of color with the maxi dress.  Coral and mint might be my favorite color combo.  Add this cropped jean jacket and black flops and I had the perfect sprint outfit!  My jean jacket is at least eight years old. I worked at American Eagle in high school and still have more than half of the clothes I bought back then.  I am a clothes hoarder – can’t even part with things I don’t wear.  Good thing jean jackets are back!

 
 
 
 



What are your methods to discarding clothes?  Someone teach me!
Chevron Maxi Dress - BUY on eBay
Sunnies - Forever 21
Necklace - Francesa's
Jean Jacket - American Eagle
Flip Flops - Michael Kors

Watch - Michael Kors

 

No comments:

Post a Comment