Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have a B R I G H T and M E R R Y Christmas!





 
 
 
 
Tis' the Season for sequins!  I can't get enough.  Between Christmas and New Year's I want nothing more than to shine bright like a diamond! How perfect is this emerald green sequins dress?  I need something with long sleeves to live in Ohio; However, it's not a white Christmas this year, just a rainy one. 
 
The red peacoat paired with the green dress is the perfect palette for Christmas.  I wanted to keep the hat and shoes neutral in color but still stand out!  I don't think you can go wrong with bows and more sequins. With the plunging neckline of the dress, I felt like I was missing something not having a necklace.  When in doubt, you guessed it, add something shiny. The gallery pave link necklace from Ann Taylor was the perfect addition.
 
How are you spending Christmas?  Hopefully with those that you love the most!  I am back to work the day after Christmas (TGIF) so I'll try not to get into any spiked egg nog ;)
 
Merry Christmas to all!
 
 
 
Dress - Urban Outfitters (old)
Necklace - Ann Taylor
Hat - DSW
Shoes - DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment