Monday, December 22, 2014

Bye, Buddy! Hope You Find Your Dad





 
 
This year I started my Christmas shopping in November!  Between my company's sample sale, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, in store deals, and the new Green Monday, I had my shopping finished by early December!  I love wrapping gifts - I don't care how much I spend in paper, ribbons, bows, and gift tags - I need the presentation to be as nice as the gifts! 
 
I love everything about Christmas - the cookies, egg nog, decorating, lights, sequins, and MOVIES!  I don't have cable, but I do have Netflix and Hulu.  Every night, you can pretty much count on me tucking myself into bed with a holiday movie.  Abercrombie kids released a few shirts from Charlie Brown Christmas, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and Elf - the classics!  I was able to squeeze myself into a child's XL and I do not regret my purchase.  This is my absolute favorite line in the movie!!!
 
In order to dress up my casual tee, I did the only thing I know how - add sequins!! These sequins joggers are a comfy fit! I like the elastic waistband - perfect for holiday gatherings.  The blazer adds sophistication and the statement necklace adds some more glam.  On my feel I am wearing black booties with a small touch of leopard print - because leopards a neutral - and it ties in the black blazer.
 
What are your favorite holiday movies to watch??
 
 
Tee - Abercrombie kids - 50% off entire site + $5 shipping
Necklace - DSW
Booties - DSW


No comments:

Post a Comment