Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Faux Fur + Floppy Fedora = Bohemian-Chic







This fall has been all about faux fur and it's a great transition into winter, as well!  I've always like fur, but it hasn't always been in style.  About three years ago, I purchased a black fur vest from New York and Company, wore it for a season and then BAM - fur is out.  This is why I'm a clothes hoarder - trends come and go too quickly.  I still have my black vest and now, I've added this brown vest from Forever 21 to my wardrobe, too!

I scored this floppy felt hat at the DSW sample sale - $1 - HOLLA!  It was probably my favorite find from this year.  It's the cherry on top to the outfit, if you will.

The horizontal strips on my top paired nicely with the horizontal stripes on my vest.  I completed my look with a statement necklace, jeggings and over the knee boots for extra warmth (You can still see snow in the background. I mean, it's Ohio, so it was warm this day, but not THAT warm..).


What are some of your favorite bohemian looks?

Hat - DSW
Faux fur vest - Forever 21
Striped shirt - Zara
Necklace - Francesca's
Jogging - NY and Company
Boots - DSW
Watch - Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment