Monday, August 18, 2014

A Birthday Collection

When it comes to my birthday, I don't mess around! It only comes once a year so I start celebrating the first of July (I mean, America is already celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving.... why should my birthday be any different?). 

In 2014, I've now been living in Columbus for a year now.  I moved back from Minneapolis because I missed my friends, my family.... I was professionally happy, but I was still missing something to complete my personal happiness.  I can honestly say that now I am personally happy being so close to my family, living in the same city as my best friends, and being swept off my feet every time I'm with my boyfriend.

I've learned to realize what I love about life, what makes me happy, and that the future can change focus.  I've accomplished professional goals and personal (débuting a pop song, starting this blog....).

This year, I had my nearest and dearest meet me out for martinis and dinner, a fantastic seafood dinner with my parents (I absolutely recommend the Lobster and Shrimp stuffed cod !!  My mouth is watering now just thinking about dinner - OMG), and to end my birthday month, a romantic dinner with the boyfriend.

I'm happy, grateful, and lucky to live another year!  I'm also freaking out that 3-0 is just that much closer......

I had bigger things to worry about than turning 30 right now, with all of my birthday plans comes several birthday outfits:







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment