Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sunday Best






I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I was home and celebrating Easter with my family. As a kid, I loved having an Easter egg hunt! Now, I love wearing my Sunday best. The brighter the colors the better! I chose this neon coral midi dress from the Eva Mendes collection at New York and Company. The midi length is something I'm still getting used to. I'm 5'3" so when the length of the skirt/dress hits my calf, I look a lot shorter than I am! Throwing on a pair of heels adds height to my look. To make this outfit more modern, I threw on a gold turban headband. These headbands are my new favorite thing! I love how they jazz up any outfit. 

Stay tuned for more looks that incorporate turbans and bright colors! Here's to hoping that spring is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment