Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chains so Big, I Can't Pop My Collar












In preparation for my last post - National Shoe Lover Day - my employer sent out an email for a "casting call", if you will for a video that would be used in social media.  Instructions? A killer pair of shoes and your smile.  I had no idea what to expect, but my goal was simple: get selected for this video! 

Every girl knows the camera adds ten pounds, so choosing a black ensemble was a no brainer.  I promised my roommate I would give her closet credit for the black top with ruffle sleeves I paired with my faux leather leggings.  Because leopard print is a neutral, I added my new wedge booties for a print.  Finally, I gave my outfit the Midas touch with my chain bib I purchased over the summer. It's certainly becoming a fall staple in my wardrobe!

After it was all said and done, I didn't make the video.  But a couple of my friends did.  It's a super fun video! Check it out here!



Top - Express
Leggings - Forever 21
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Shoes - DSW (Exact here)




No comments:

Post a Comment